Non-Emergency Maintenance Requests For When You Rent A Home
When you rent a home, you are entitles to maintenance that results from standard wear and tear. We always inform Tenants that when they rent a home out, they need to be prepared to carry out maintenance service requests. They are either equipped to manage the maintenance themselves, or they have a licensed contractor perform the maintenance for you when you rent a home.
Be As Detailed As Possible
Please submit as much detail as possible. We will contact the owner immediately for repair authorization. If you do not hear from us within 24 hours, please call. If this is an emergency, please call or text the number given to you in your Welcome email from your move in. Once a contractor or vendor has been assigned to the repair, please let us know if they have not scheduled with you within 48 hours. If work is not completed to your satisfaction, you must let us know by email so that we can follow up with that vendor. Please include the best number to reach you one and the full property address on the form below. When you rent a home, you are our eyes and ears at the property. In order to protect yourself and the property, we need to know if things are not taken care of promptly and professionally. Thanks for your cooperation!
- For emergencies, you should call (913) 499-0345. If you do not get a live person, you must text 911 with your message to the same number.
- Emergency repairs are repairs that must be done immediately to avoid damage to the property and to maintain the safety and health of residents.
- Depending upon weather conditions, heating and cooling problems are a priority and handled as soon as possible.
- If you are having a heating or cooling problem during the week, it must be reported at that time.
- Please do not wait until the evening hours or weekends to address these problems. Remember: Keeping owner costs down, keeps your rental rates down.