How to Make a Non-Emergency Maintenance Request
Be As Detailed As Possible
Please submit as much detail as possible. We will contact the owner immediately for repair authorization. If you do not hear from us within 24 hours, please call. If this is an emergency, please call or text the number given to you in your Welcome email from your move in. Once a contractor or vendor has been assigned to the repair, please let us know if they have not scheduled with you within 48 hours. If work is not completed to your satisfaction, you must let us know by email so that we can follow up with that vendor. Please include the best number to reach you on and the full property address on the form below. When you rent a home, you are our eyes and ears at the property. In order to protect yourself and the property, we need to know if things are not taken care of promptly and professionally. Thanks for your cooperation!
Non-Emergency Maintenance Request Form
This form is only for non-emergency maintenance requests. For emergencies, please call (913) 766-2191. If you do not get a live person, you must text 911 with your message to the same number.
- For emergencies, you should call (913) 766-2191. If you do not get a live person, you must text 911 with your message to the same number.
- Emergency repairs are repairs that must be done immediately to avoid damage to the property and to maintain the safety and health of residents.
- Depending upon weather conditions, heating and cooling problems are a priority and handled as soon as possible.
- If you are having a heating or cooling problem during the week, it must be reported at that time.
- Please do not wait until the evening hours or weekends to address these problems. Remember: Keeping owner costs down, keeps your rental rates down.