Kansas City Property Management that Real Estate Owners Trust
Key Partners offers best-in-class residential property management services to homeowners and investors all over metro Kansas City. We have been involved in the real estate market here for nearly 20 years. Our experience coupled with the resources and tools available to us, create a more profitable real estate investment portfolio for you, whether you own one rental, five investment properties, or a portfolio of 1,000 units. We specialize in creating customized management plans that will fit your needs and go beyond the scope of what other property management companies in Kansas City are able to provide.
Take advantage of our leasing and management services, and you’ll see our passion and our commitment to each home we lease and manage.
Our motto is: Experience, Integrity, Results!
Enjoy Worry-Free Kansas City Property Management
Property Management Services that Focus on You
We aren’t like the average Kansas City rental property manager. We care about each of our owners and their homes. We realize that without you, we cannot be a successful management company. Our fees are competitive, our services turn key, and we don’t spend your money without discussing maintenance and repair options with you first. We understand fair housing regulations and other landlord/tenant laws and we’ll work hard
Read More »
Everything we do is with your bottom line in mind. We know that managing maintenance costs, responding to you promptly and putting a responsible tenant in your home are the reasons you hire us. We work every day to make those things happen. You will not find another property management company in the Kansas City metro area that cares more than we do.
Full-Service Property Management
Smart investors know that the best way to earn more return on your real estate investment home both in the short term and the long term is to let a professional property manager take care of the details. Kansas City landlords can really leverage our expertise and resources by working with us from the start of the leasing process until the end.
Read More »
Full-service property management in Kansas City includes everything from collecting rent, managing repairs, and responding to emergencies, to answering questions and managing the tenant relationship. We insist on excellence by providing services that will not only meet your needs, but exceed your expectations.
Our goal is to help you maximize your ROI and stress less about your investment property and the tenants living there.
We can improve the ROI for owners with investments in Kansas City zip codes 64111, 64113, 64114, 64139, and 64145.
Discover what our metro Kansas City property management services can do for you.
Lease Only Services
We always recommend full service property management, but some of our clients just need help finding and placing a tenant and executing the lease. If this describes your needs, we’d be happy to share our leasing expertise to help you find a great resident for your property.
Read More »
After placing a reliable tenant, we’ll turn the property management responsibilities over to you. We’re here to provide you the unique Kansas City property management experience you need.
How Much Can Your Property Rent For?
We know the local Kansas City rental market and we also know its tenants. Let’s discuss the amount of rent you’re hoping to earn for your home. Rental price depends on a number of factors, including the size and condition of the property, its location, and the things tenants are seeking in their next home. Market conditions are also important. Whether you’re looking for property management in Kansas City, Olathe, or the surrounding areas, trust Key partners to deliver. Our local market knowledge and state-of-the-art technology will help us give you the best possible price.
Pricing your home correctly will put you on a path to success. We will visit your property before you sign our management contract. Then, we’ll access our extensive database of information and years of experience to help you properly price your home for rent. Our goal is to price your home to rent within 30 days, because we know vacancy is very expensive. Our rental houses are vacant for an average of less than one week per year.
We know how to provide the property management Kansas City owners want.
Talk to us about the price you’re expecting to get for your home. What you earn will depend on the property’s size, location, value and condition. Market trends will also impact your price. Our local market knowledge and state-of-the-art technology will help us give you the best possible price.
We hired NPM to manage our rental home in Overland Park after having some bad experience with previous property management agency. NPM used email communication effectively to manage expectations and provided guidance to address tenant concerns. They fielded most of the tenant concerns on their own and involved the owners only if needed. Overall, we had a very good experience with NPM property management. Staff is friendly, knowledgeable and professional. I recommend this firm without any reservation to home owners considering renting their homes. Thank you NPM for taking care of our property last year and handing back to us safely upon our return home.
Property Management Services and Packages for Owners
Choose the Best Package For You
Tenant Placement Service
75% of the first months rent for a one year lease
Full Service Management
5% per month with a $50 minimum
|Marketing the Property|
|Full Legal Compliance|
|Discounts for Repairs|
|On-Time Rent Collection|
|Eviction Process Handling|
|Property Accounting and Reporting|
|Online Accounting Software|
|Owner and Tenant Portals|
Marketing the Property
Full Legal Compliance
Marketing the Property
Full Legal Compliance
Discounts for Repairs
On-Time Rent Collection
Eviction Process Handling
Property Accounting and Reporting
Online Accounting Software
Owner and Tenant Portals
Rental Property Investing in the Kansas City Metro Area
Kansas City’s thriving economy and rapid growth make it a promising destination for real estate investors. With a population of over 508,000 and a diverse economy encompassing industries such as health, tech, finance, construction, and manufacturing, the city offers a solid foundation for long-term investment success.
With 46% of households choosing to rent their homes, the demand for rental properties is steadily increasing. This presents an ideal opportunity for investors to generate consistent rental income and build long-term wealth.
Whether you’re a savvy investor or just starting out, Kansas City offers a favorable climate for real estate investment and the potential for substantial returns.
However, owning a rental property in Kansas City comes with many responsibilities. Hiring a reputable property management company, like Key Partners, can help you delegate these tasks effectively, ensuring overall protection for your investment and high tenant satisfaction.
We pride ourselves on being the best rental management company in Kansas City, MO.
Here are some of the top rental areas surrounding Kansas City that we serve:
The Basics of Lease Purchase and Lease Option
- Buyer pays the seller option money for the right to later purchase the property. The option money may be substantial.
- Buyer and seller may agree to a purchase price now or the buyer may agree to pay market value at the time the option is exercised. It is negotiable. However, most buyers want to lock in the future purchase price upon inception of the rental lease option.
- A lease-option is a lease accompanied by an option giving the tenant-buyer the right (but not the obligation) to buy. So, at the end of the lease, the tenant-buyer could simply walk away with no further obligation. A lawyer would call this a “unilateral agreement”–it requires an action by one party (requiring the owner to sell) but doesn’t require the tenant-buyer to buy.
- During the term of the rental lease option, the buyer agrees to lease the property from the seller for a predetermined rental amount.
- The term of the rental lease option agreement is negotiable, but the common length is generally from one year to three years.
- The rental lease option money generally does not apply toward the down payment.
- A portion of the monthly rental payment typically applies toward the purchase price.
- Option money is rarely refundable.
- Nobody else can buy the property during the rental lease option period.
- The buyer generally cannot assign the rental lease option without seller approval.
- If the buyer does not exercise the rental lease option and purchase the property at the end of the rental lease option, the option expires.
- The buyer is not obligated to buy the property
Contact Us for any questions regarding Rent to Own purchase agreements today! Call (913) 766-2302.
- Rent to own buyer pays the seller option money for the right to later purchase the property. This option money may be substantial.
- Buyer and seller agree on a purchase price, often at or a bit higher than market value.
- A lease-purchase is a lease accompanied by a purchase agreement committing both the tenant-buyer and the property owner to conclude the transaction. At the conclusion of the lease, the tenant-buyer would be obligated to buy and the owner would be obligated to sell. A lawyer would call this a “bilateral agreement”–it requires action by both parties–the owner to sell and the tenant-buyer to buy.
- During the term of the option, the buyer agrees to lease the property from the seller for a predetermined rental amount.
- The term of the rental lease purchase agreement is negotiable, but the common length is generally from one year to three years, at which time the buyer applies for bank financing and pays the seller in full.
- The option money generally does not apply toward the down payment.
- A portion of the monthly rental lease payment typically applies toward the purchase price.
- Option money is nonrefundable.
- Nobody else can buy the property unless the buyer defaults.
- The buyer typically cannot assign the rental lease purchase agreement without seller approval.
- Buyers are often responsible for maintaining the property and paying all expenses associated with its upkeep, including taxes and insurance.
- The buyer is obligated to buy the property.
Contact Us for any questions regarding Rent to Own purchase agreements today!
Want to Learn More?
If you’d like to learn more about our property management company and what it’s like to work with Key Partners, get in touch. We’d be happy to talk more about our homes for rent, our application requirements, our leasing process, and our property management services.